Please submit items for the SECC Calendar to Keith Ingram, SECC Coordinator.
- 28-30 September: Workshop on Sustainable Feedstocks for Advanced Biofuels, Atlanta, GA.
- 6-9 December: ACES 2010 Conference, Phoenix, Arizona.
- 28-29 January: External review of RMA partnership, Gainesville, FL.
- 30 January: Deadline for submission of progress reports and work plans to coordinator.
- 18-20 February: Extension In-service Training on Climate Change, Plant City, FL.
- 20 February: Deadline for Coping with drought proposals.
- 1 April: SECC presentation to US Congressional Delegation, Washington, DC.
- 5-7 May: The 2009 Spring SECC Program review was held 5-7 May in Griffin, GA.
- 20 July: SECC Executive Committee, Atlanta, GA.
- 21-22 July: National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS) pilot project planning meeting, Chapel Hill, NC.
- 31 August: Deadline for NOAA Climate Program Office proposals.
- 23 Jul: 09:00 -11:00 am EST Water group video-conference. Contact Puneet Srivastava [email@example.com]
- 24 Jul: 03:00-04:00 am EST SECC Executive Committee video-conference
- 11 Aug: Dead line for letters of intent to NOAA Climate Program Office funding opportunities. http://www07.grants.gov/index.jsp
- 30 Sep: Dead line for submission of proposals to NOAA Climate Program Office funding opportunities. http://www07.grants.gov/index.jsp
- 18-20 Nov: The SECC and WMO held a joint planning workshop in 18-21 November in Orlando, FL. To see photos taken during the event, click here.
- 17 March: Florida Climate Institute workshop, Gainesville, FL.
- 24-26 March: Climate Predictions Application Sciences Workshop, Norman, OK.
- 20-22 Aug: Conference, Florida's Wildlife: On the Frontline of Climate Change, Orlando, FL
- 7-11 Sep: Conference, Growing the Bio-economy, Ames, IA
- 5-9 Oct: Joint annual meeting of The Geological Society of America (GSA),
Soil Science Society of America (SSSA), American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Crop
Science Society of America (CSSA), and the Gulf Coast Association of Geological
Societies with the Gulf Coast Section of SEPM (GCAGS), Houston, TX
- 13-16 Oct: UCAR Annual Meeting, Boulder, CO.